Shuttle photo

  • Steve <esdol@sprint.ca>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi,

      Sorry about the photo, I just wanted to test my theory with msn
      because in their groups I can't post photos.

      I'll delete it if needed.

      Steve
    • Jason Davies
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
        >Hi,
        >
        >Sorry about the photo, I just wanted to test my theory with msn
        >because in their groups I can't post photos.

        which photo? did you forget as I often to, or was it stripped out?
      • Steve <esdol@sprint.ca>
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
          The photo's still there. Click Photos link.

          Steve

          --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, Jason Davies <jason@o...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
            >The photo's still there. Click Photos link.
            >
            >Steve

            I'm getting email versions. No pictures...:-)
          • Steve <esdol@sprint.ca>
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
              Jason,

              Read carefully. Click the Photos Link. I'm not emailing it to
              members. I just posted it to test something.... :)

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
                Hi Jules,

                I can delete the photo if you and others want. I just wanted to
                figure out why I couldn't post in msn groups while I had no problem
                posting them in Yahoo groups. I figured out what I wasn't doing in
                msn.

                Take care
                Steve