Re: [carfree_cities] The excitement of space travel despite ...

  • Jason Davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      >To deny this dimension of our nature can distract us from work on
      >earth.

      I don't think we are fit to go anywhere else yet. Already space around us
      is full of litter...:_)
    • Mike Harrington
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        I think the last thing we will be thinking about when permanently-high energy prices take hold in ten years will be space travel. Just getting enough food for your family will be everyone's overriding concern.