Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Law Suit for Human Scale Access.

  • Jason Davies
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 2, 2003
      >Who's most dangerous? Hannibal Lecter on a bicycle or Mary Poppins in
      >an SUV?

      he:-) Well, in my experience, I wouldn't like to choose. I've been done
      more harm by pedestrians and cyclists than cars so far, *and* I do a school
      run with a trailer bike to a raod with a school at each end (we of course
      go to the opposite end...). So toss a coin for me...:-)

      I have also been the lucky boy a few times; I owe especial thanks to one
      driver, who was almost obliged to kill me because of the actions of another
      motorist, managing to pull off a miracle stop/avoid me.