Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Law Suit for Human Scale Access.

  • Valentin Serrano
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 2, 2003
      LOL!!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Simon Baddeley" <s.j.baddeley@...>
      To: <carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 8:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Law Suit for Human Scale Access.

      > Who's most dangerous? Hannibal Lecter on a bicycle or Mary Poppins in an
      > SUV?
      > Simon (:-))

    • Jason Davies
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 2, 2003
        >Who's most dangerous? Hannibal Lecter on a bicycle or Mary Poppins in
        >an SUV?

        he:-) Well, in my experience, I wouldn't like to choose. I've been done
        more harm by pedestrians and cyclists than cars so far, *and* I do a school
        run with a trailer bike to a raod with a school at each end (we of course
        go to the opposite end...). So toss a coin for me...:-)

        I have also been the lucky boy a few times; I owe especial thanks to one
        driver, who was almost obliged to kill me because of the actions of another
        motorist, managing to pull off a miracle stop/avoid me.