BBC World Service

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hi All,

      I should be appearing on Thursday's "One Planet" program
      of the BBC World Service. It's broadcast at 1905 GMT
      in Europe and Africa, I believe, and probably at other
      times elsewhere.

      The topic is congestion in cities and the potential for
      Mayor Livingstone's new congestion charge in London,
      which takes effect 17 Feb. I'll be addressing the inescapable
      need to remove cars from cities in order to solve the social
      problems they have created.

      Regards,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities