Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Eleven Consequences You May Face If You Give Up Your Car

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
      Paul,

      I did enjoy reading your post, however, I guess my own preference is to take
      a more idealistic/positive position about carfree living.

      Sure, all of those hazards and problems are out there, but I don't really
      want to dwell on them all that much when I can dwell on other things more
      interesting at least to me.

      John Andersen
      Unconventional Ideas at http://www.unconventionalideas.com