Happy New Year from The New Colonist

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      The New Colonist wishes all of us a Happy and Peaceful New Year, and
      offers a toast to the darkness that defines the light: may we all find
      our way to the light.

      Our January issue is up and online at http://www.newcolonist.com,
      featuring articles by Jane Holtz Kay, Daniel G. Jennings, and Michael
      Romanello, as well as our usual editorials, features, and cartoon. Join
      us for a bit of New Year reading at http://www.newcolonist.com.

      Thank you,

      Richard
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
      just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
      to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

      Lu Hsun