Carfree Times #29

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      Hi All,

      Carfree Times #29 is now posted, at:

      http://www.carfree.com/cft/i029.html

      For minor tactical reasons, I'm not going to publish it
      officially until 1 January 2003, but the issue is now in
      final form (except for any typos you might notice; please
      let me know about these off-list). Subscribers will receive
      their notices in the first week of the new year.

      I'll be away from 19 to 23 December but otherwise at my
      desk.

      And really, do think about coming to the Prague conference.

      Best wishes for a carfree holiday!

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... Carfree.com