RE: [carfree_cities] Digest Number 855

  • Lanyon, Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
      Do you have more information on these models?

      Thanks.

      -RL

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
        Not yet available; we had started an effort on the North
        Point site in Cambridge, MA, last spring but had to stop
        when I had a house fire. We'll probably dust this effort
        off soon.

        >Do you have more information on these models?
        >
        >Thanks.
        >
        >-RL
        >
        >> Not really, no. Where can you find a restaurant you can walk to and
        >> not have to pay for "free" parking you're not using? Where can you
        >> buy "carfree goods," the cost of which has not been increased to
        >> pay for employee parking?
        >>
        >> These costs are insidious, they're large, and not all of them are
        >> monetary. It'll be difficult to put this all on the table, but
        >> we have to do it. There are a couple of modelling efforts going on
        >> that should help to do just that.

        -- ### --

        J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
        mailbox@... Carfree.com