New Colonist December Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      The New Colonist's December issue is now online at
      http://www.newcolonist.com Besides our usual editorials, cartoon,
      Citysongs, and Street Food features, we offer articles on department
      store Christmas extravaganzas over the years in Philadelphia, the
      reassertion of forgotten wildlands in the vacant lots of Detroit, the
      state of the young, queer, and homeless in San Francisco's Castro
      district, the pleasures of bicycling in the rain, and more--including
      our popular archives, still free for a limited time. So click on over
      to http://www.newcolonist.com and enjoy!
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
      just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
      to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

      Lu Hsun