Fw: New Group: Toward Energy Independence:

  • Mike Morin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2002
      Folks,

      I have started a new group called "Towards Energy Independence":

      The purpose of this group is to discuss plans and implementation strategies directly related to the impending energy demand/supply deficit, and structural demand-side management that will be necessary for adaptation to a sustainable future for our children, children's children's, children, etc.

      Such discussion will need a whole earth/world perspective, but it is particularly important to focus on the over-consuming persons and perdaughters of the North American continent.

      Aafter you join, you can send messages to:

      Towards-Energy-Independence@yahoogroups.com

      Archives will be open (i.e. "pub" "lick").

      Please invite as many people as you know to participate.

      Thanks,

      Mike