Low-bandwidth version of photographs

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Hi All,

      Well, despite assurances from several people that the image
      files were not too large, I've gone ahead and put up a
      tightly-compressed set of smaller images at:

      http://www.carfree.com/design/02-480/

      In principle, it should be the same site as the high-res
      version, as the files come out of the same database.

      If anybody has time to cruise through all 880 images,
      I'd very much appreciate an off-list report of any
      problems found.

      Regards,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities