Portland, Oregon bicycling advocacy group--NEW

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002

      A new email group to discuss bicycling in Portland, Oregon. The emphasis will be on bicycles as a legitmate form of transportation, not just toys.

      Among other topics, we will look at bicycle commuting, doing everyday errands on bikes, best roads and trails for cycling, and the viability of carless living in our city.

      The list will also be helpful for meeting other local cyclists, and organizing events, and rides

      For those of you who are interested in bicycling advocacy in general (not limited to Portland, Oregon), let me recommend Ken Kifer's group:

      Sincerely yours,

      John Andersen
      Unconventional Ideas at http://www.unconventionalideas.com