Could Humerous Bumper Stickers Help?

  • paulparma
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2002
      Thought of some humerous, ok, sarcastic, bumper stickers that I'd like
      to see so I'll get them made.

      Obviously these are meant to be put on one's own car, if you own one
      (or two or three).

      Can't remember any of my jewels except the first Hmm; wonder how good
      they could have been then) (btw, check out
      http://cagle.slate.msn.com/news/SingerCars for some great humor and
      some agreeable points; thanks to Markus Heller. And check out Markus'
      www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html site if you haven't already.
      Looks like Italian courtyards in a real master plan to me);

      "Proud to Use my Grandchidren's Oil, Today!"

      Here's some lammos I came up with today. I know you guys can come up
      with better;

      "Give me Cars,
      Lotsa Cars with lotsa Billboards up above!
      ..Don't Fence Me In!" Kinda hard to fit on one sticker.

      "I want to see MORE Cars!"

      "When's the Last Time You Walked to the Store?"
      accomanied by;
      "How's your Waste Line?"

      Ok let's see your best shots.
    • Chris Bradshaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
        paulparma wrote:

        > Here's some lammos I came up with today. I know you guys can come up
        > with better;

        "Carfree = Carefree"

        "Honour Thy Pedestrian and Cyclist. They Foulest Not Thy Nest."

        "The Only Good Car is a Shared Car."

        "Cars Don't Kill People; People Kill People."

        "Most people _expect_ to drive more; but _want_ to drive less."

        "SUV = single-user vehicle; ZOV = zero-occupant vehicle"

        Warning for all cars: "Danger to self and others increases with distance
        and speed driven."

        Chris Bradshaw
        Ottawa
      • dubluth