New Colonist's October Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      The October issue of The New Colonist is online now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com Click on over now and read about summer on
      the beach...in Paris!; prosperity amid diversity in Shenzhen, China;
      reviving a neighborhood without gentrifying it in San Francisco; and
      what it's like to be the last childless couple in suburban Florida. We
      also present two new editorials by Richard Risemberg and Eric Miller,
      another in our series of Street Food articles, and our usual features.
      All available now at The New Colonist, http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
      just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
      to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

      Lu Hsun