Carfree Advice

  • Richard Moseley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Would someone who is informed in the workings of the planning department or
      of the workings of development companies perhaps let me know how you would
      go about finding an area of land the size of the car-free city and how you
      would go about trying to stake an interest in this land and to get
      development companies to back the idea. This is in particular refernce to
      the UK (perhaps someone knows such a piece of land available ?). Also maybe
      memebers of the Carfree Working Group could let me know how you found out
      about this site in Massachussets that you will be working on?

      I ask as I am trying to work out a plan of action for the future and this
      may be one possibile course of action.

      Kind regards,
      Richard Moseley