Re: [carfree_cities] Re: car-free city database

  • Ross or Judy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      I want to be a coalition. Everyone working together for a carfree city, or
      several. Chris set up a forum and I have a database. I am willing to tack
      onto any other database. This forum is o/k for me but Chris, you can sign me
      up to the new one .

      I see that "where" is a problem. The US might be a bit unstable for other
      nationalities at this moment, with its governments aggressive foreign policy
      and all. A large European city would be hard to convert to cycles only, even
      if it was cycle friendlier place. The realestate on the islands mentioned
      are a hinderance. I still like the idea of one of BC's ghost towns.

      Ross