Re: News - Ottawa - canada.com network

  • cndpandit
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2002
      --- In carfree_cities@y..., "Steve" <esdol@s...> wrote:
      > Cpandit,
      >
      > I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a person with a disability and
      > have time to observe things including cities. Did you read today's
      > Citizen about the NCC?
      >
      > Steve

      Are you talking about the plan for lebreton flats? Yes I read that,
      Im sure it will do some good things for the lack of accomidation
      problem in Ottawa. It will also help pick up the local land value. Ow
      and of coarse you gotta love how they take a completely open green
      space and just pack it with large buildings. Its going to be great as
      it will add to the traffic problems, and eventually help instigate an
      east west train.