programme on cities and cars

  • earthymiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      Today (18-09-2002) there is a programme (first of a series) on the CBC
      (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) Radio 1 Morning show, "This
      Morning" about Canadians' love affair/dependence on cars and what
      Kyoto means for this. Click on this URL for more information:

      http://radio.cbc.ca/programs/thismorning/index_newsite_today.html

      While I'm at it, here are a couple of URLs I picked up over the past
      few weeks about alternative propulsion sources for cars:

      http://www.zeropollution.com/

      This is a compressed air-propelled car that I heard about on the
      evening show, "As It Happens". I'm not sure where I found this one,
      but it's about electricity-powered cars, refitted from old Renault
      Dauphin├ęs:

      http://www.feelgoodcars.com/