alternative personal transport links

  • earthymiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      These are links to interesting new designs that received awards in
      the past few annual design awards issues of I.D. (International
      Design) magazine.

      The URL for I.D. magazine:

      http://www.id-mag.com/

      Kronosport's van/taxi/truck quadricycles and bicycle:

      http://www.kronosport.com/

      Strida's lightweight, compact, rustproof, low-maintenance and
      greaseless folding bike:

      http://www.strida.com/

      Folding bikes, inline skates and scooters from an outfit in the
      Netherlands:

      http://www.urbansolutions.nl/

      And a new twist on skateboards, though obviously more intended for
      recreation than for transportation:

      http://www.flowlab.com/

      Chris Miller