2.: final carfree judgement in germany available (german only)

  • autofrei wohnen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hi All,

      now I have the "extended version" of this important carfree judgement from
      Muenster in North-Rhine-Westfalia. Whoever wants to get the german version by
      Fax (4 pages), can send me an e-Mail:
      info@...

      At first I will try to organize a serious translation of the
      main-judgement-message (only some sentences), so at first without its
      pre-description of the special Muenster-project-situation & its juridical
      argumentation. A complete serious translation in english will be expensive
      (maybe 2.000 USD ?) and I am not able to do it (as architekt), of course!

      Informations, contacts & links about the carfree project in Muenster you find
      here:
      www.autofrei-wohnen.de/Proj/ProjekteD.html
      The project itself is called "Gartensiedlung Weissenburg", the district in the
      city Muenster is called "Geist".
      A direct link you find here:
      http://www.gartensiedlung-weissenburg.de/ ( I believe there are fotos from
      project-development).

      Markus Heller, Berlin
      working group "Carfree Quarter At The Panke", Berlin/Germany
      www.autofrei-wohnen.de