Re: [carfree_cities] Fw: Error accessing your website

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hi,

      The site WAS down, but why you should have gotten mail
      is a mystery.

      Joel

      > Error accessing your websiteAny idea what this email was about?

      is conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by
      the Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research
      activities and to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to
      your site.

      > The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site
      monitor in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site
      monitor located in Los Angeles, Ca. before this error event was
      recorded.

      > InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the
      world. We provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users
      worldwide. We'll monitor your web site every hour, 7 days a week, 24
      hours a day for free.

      > To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here for
      instant signup. To learn more about our FREE service before signing up
      click here.

      > As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate
      notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and
      weekly performance reports.

      > There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact
      you again at this email address: s.j.baddeley@.... If you have
      other email addresses that you would like excluded from any potential
      future contact click here to have those email addresses excluded from
      our system.

      > InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but
      rather uses availability and link information for our research.
      > Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >

      > Kathy Bradley
      > Web Site Analyst
      > InternetSeer

      ----------
      > As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be
      contacted again at s.j.baddeley@..., but you may click here, for
      a removal confirmation from our website or simply reply to this message
      with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
      > ##s.j.baddeley@...##
      > SRC=46

      > To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: carfree_cities-
      unsubscribe@...

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities