Petition to turn Mont-Royal avenue in Montreal carfree!

  • Louis-Luc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      We finally have a proof that many Montrealers are
      concerned about the invasion of cars, and are willing
      to have more carfree areas. There is a citizen group
      inviting people to sign a petition to turn the commer-
      cial part of Mont-Royal avenue carfree

      You may sign on-line at: www.montroyal-avenueverte.com.

      Citizens, suburbanites and tourists who want to
      take back this part of our Earth from the cars are
      invited to sign.

      The group will present the petition to the mayor, to
      hopefully get some positive results.

      Louis-Luc