Re: [carfree_cities] sticker abuse

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      > Someone should make printable stickers with the post-it-note
      > adhesive on it. That way they'd come off so easily,
      > stickering victims could just be given the finger.

      =v= In the U.S., Avery makes this sort of thing. It's a bit
      stronger than post-it-note adhesive, but it comes off readily.
      Sold in office supply stores, on sheets that that can be run
      through a printer.

      =v= Rumor has it that the "Parking Clown" flier on this site
      was printed on that stuff:

      http://www.scorcher.org/screed/

      <_Jym_>

      P.S.: I've hinted to Berkeley car-free activists that they
      shouldn't be using the carfree.com URL on their stickers.