Further delays with North Point effort

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi All,

      I'm slowly getting my life back in order after the chaos of the fire,
      but I'm going to be on the road for the next six weeks taking care of
      the last fire details, attending the International Making Cities Livable
      conference, and mainly taking photographs in Italy for the next book.

      I expect to be back in Lisbon around 22 October. It will take me a few
      more days to get organized, and then I would like to pick up this
      project and finish it.

      I'm sorry for the stop-and-start nature of this effort but I don't
      see any way to participate in a meaningful way until mid-Fall. Thanks
      for your patience.

      Regards,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... Carfree.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Sorry, I inadvertently sent this to the wrong group.

        >Hi All,
        >
        >I'm slowly getting my life back in order after the chaos of the fire,
        >but I'm going to be on the road for the next six weeks taking care of
        >the last fire details, attending the International Making Cities Livable
        >conference, and mainly taking photographs in Italy for the next book.
        >
        >I expect to be back in Lisbon around 22 October. It will take me a few
        >more days to get organized, and then I would like to pick up this
        >project and finish it.
        >
        >I'm sorry for the stop-and-start nature of this effort but I don't
        >see any way to participate in a meaningful way until mid-Fall. Thanks
        >for your patience.
        >
        >Regards,
        >

        >-- ### --
        >
        >J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities