Re: [carfree_cities] Learning from Copenhagen

  • Car Busters
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2002
      Excuse the plug, but if anyone wants any of Jan Gehl's three
      excellent books, we have them available by credit card or mail
      order from <http://www.carbusters.org/resource/>. (I know they are
      especially hard to find in North America.)

      We also have three slightly damaged copies of "Public Spaces -
      Public Life" and one of "Life Between Buildings," which we can sell
      at half price (being US$12 and US$9). You'll have to race to be
      among the first to contact us about those.

      Randy Ghent

      CAR BUSTERS Magazine and Resource Centre
      Kratka 26, 100 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic
      tel: +(420) 2-7481-0849 - fax: +(420) 2-7481-6727
      <carbusters@...> - <http://www.carbusters.org>

      World Car-Free Days: September 13-27!
      <http://www.carbusters.org/carfreeday>

      Car Busters Worldwide Contact Directory