Re: [carfree_cities] Volunteer Researchers Needed!

  • Kevin Goss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2002
      Mr. Martin,

      I am very interested in your project, and possibly in
      being a part of it. I would like more information
      about the types of research that it would entail. I
      would be more than happy to help you by gathering
      information at libraries or on the Web. Of course, I
      would need more specific guidance as to what the
      ultimate goal of the project is.

      Regards,
      Kevin Goss

      http://health.yahoo.com