July Issue of The new Colonist, at last!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Okay, we made it, we're online for July with articles on economic development
      in Pennsylvania, vocations vs. professions, walking in Boston, and more. Just
      log on to The New Colonist at http://www.newcolonist.com and read about the
      pleasures, problems, and possibilities of city living all over the globe, then
      browse our regular features such as Citysongs and Street Food. All on The New
      Colonist at http://www.newcolonist.com

      Richard