Thanks for your help, friends!

  • greenshift
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      I've started a Yahoo group for local (Santa Fe, NM) activists who
      use the internet:

      I'd like to extend an invitation to participants in this group, as
      well. If you would like to join this Santa Fe group in order to
      offer your wisdom and/or experience, feel free! We will need
      assistance and guidance, for sure.

      Also, if you don't wish to join this new group, and yet want to
      convey a message to us, you may send it to me and I will post it to
      the group. Just indicate that the message is for the Auto-Free Plaza
      Group.

      Thanks again,

      James