fire

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2002
      Hi All,

      Well, I'm going to get PostScript to the printer on time,
      with any luck at all, so the paperback won't be delayed.

      As for the rest, I'm still extremely busy cleaning up
      the mess. I'm having to move out of my apartment, which
      will take up most of my time until I leave for the US
      on the 22nd. So, please still keep communications to a
      minimum. Thanks!

      REgards,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities