Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Bells and politeness

  • S Baddeley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      You refine an argument I was making rather too black and white. That said it
      can be pleasurable to stroll in line across a path. The problem is when
      people in groups then assume they do not need to be alert to other users. My
      experience has been that such groups will invariably give way to a cyclist
      approaching. Where they do not while clearly aware of you there's clearly a
      "situation".

      Simon