Carfree Times #26

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
      Hi All,

      Carfree Times #26 is now on line, although not yet published.
      You can read it at:

      http://www.carfree.com/cft/i026.html

      I'll wait to publish it until about Monday, after I've heard
      from all of you regarding ererz adn misteaks.

      Thanks & enjoy,

      Joel

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... Carfree.com
    • Henning Mortensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2002
        I hope this catches you before you release #26.

        You were complaining about bad proofreading and made the statement

        "The writings is laborious (to be fair, Vasconcellos is a Portuguese
        speaker, and while his "

        should it not be The writing is laborious?

        Another wonderful issue of the Times.
        Henning

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2002
          Hi Henning,

          >I hope this catches you before you release #26.

          yup!

          >You were complaining about bad proofreading and made the statement
          >
          >"The writings is laborious (to be fair, Vasconcellos is a Portuguese
          >speaker, and while his "
          >
          >should it not be The writing is laborious?

          ah, yes, it should. That's why I have you guys proof-read it.
          It's actually not the only blooper... There's only so much you
          can catch yourself--I've read the thing completely through
          several times, and still missed these. Anyway, now fixed. Thanks.

          >Another wonderful issue of the Times.

          Thanks!

          Regards,

          Joel