Re: FAQ

  • 456 jkl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      I think the questions which T.J. listed are a very good
      start. And I am sure that interested (or outraged) people who
      view the site will email more questions in as time goes by!

      I do agree with T.J. that it's important to answer the
      question most people will ask "How do *I* get around without
      a car? How will I do everything I need to?" So I think his
      city-by-city resources are a great idea. Each of us can help
      contribute from our respective hometowns.

      Oh, and one more thing which J.H. mentioned in his response
      to one of the questions; I think it is important to stress
      that in many ways, having some carfree cities (or at least
      pedestrian city centers) is a freedom issue. We should have
      the freedom to live away from motorized vehicles if we
      choose.
      JKL

      Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
      http://www.email.com/?sr=signup