Latest Carfree Times

  • 456 jkl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      Thanks, J.H. for the latest issue of Carfree
      Times!

      I *love* the article written by the former
      mayor of Bogota. This quote is fantastic:

      "The political battles were not easy. I was
      almost impeached for getting cars off the
      sidewalks. In the end Bogotá changed from
      being one city intensely resented and
      rejected by its inhabitants, into one loved by
      its now proud citizens."

      Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
      http://www.email.com/?sr=signup