Re: [carfree_cities] Entrevista de Bicitekas a Enrique Peñalosa

  • XavierTreviño
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Please excuse me, I forgot that it was an english
      lenguage group. I sent you an interwiew with Enrique
      Pe�alosa, former mayor of Bogot�. Maybe the english
      translation is not very good, but if you are
      interested...

      http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.laneta.apc.org/bicitekas/proyectobogota/penalosa.html

      Xavier Trevi�o, Bicitekas, Mexico

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/