April issue of The New Colonist

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      The newest New Colonist is up and online now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com April's theme is Bicycling in the City, and
      we include articles by Simon Baddelely, Jim Gregory, Jennifer Worley,
      and several others dedicated to the urban bicycle, as well as our usual
      features, editorials, and special departments. So click on over to
      http://www.newcolonist.com and see what's happenin' on two wheels
      worldwide...then go for a ride yourself.

      Thank you all,

      Richard
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
      just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
      to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

      Lu Hsun