Bicycling articles needed for New Colonist

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      The New Colonist's April issue will cover the bicycle and its place in
      the sustainable city. Anyone wishing to contribute an article, essay,
      or story on this theme, preferably with a photo or drawing, please email
      it to me, Richard Risemberg, at managing.editor@... for
      consideration.

      Please remember that we are still an all-volunteer effort and cannot yet
      pay for contributions; however, if you give us permission, we will
      forward your article to Globalvision, our syndication service, and if it
      is republished through them, you will be paid. This is a new venture
      for us so we do not know what measure of success we can expect through
      them, but it's a decent possibility.

      The bicycle holds great promise for cities in all climates, and here is
      a chance for those of you who love and understand urban bicycling to
      bring it to the attention of those who have forgotten both its pleasures
      and its efficiencies.

      Thank you,

      Richard
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
      just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
      to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

      Lu Hsun