Re: [carfree_cities] Yahoo Groups upcoming maintenance

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2002
      >> (And be aware that Yahoo Groups are going down for
      >> maintenance this weekend, from Friday night through
      >> Sunday morning.)
      > Maintenance? From Friday night through Sunday morning?
      > Surely the Borg would be more efficient than that. ;-)

      =v= This is a nascent Borg. When their influence spreads,
      of course, they'll simply shut *us* down for the weekend.
      <_Jym_>
    • Doug Salzmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2002
        I just want to highlight Jym's warning:

        -> (And be aware that Yahoo Groups are going down for maintenance
        -> this weekend, from Friday night through Sunday morning.)

        ...so nobody will worry when messages to this list aren't processed.

        In a message sent Today, Jym Dyer wrote:

        [Snip]
        -> Or if you don't mind assimilating into the Yahoo Borg, you
        -> can sign up on the web page:
        ->
        -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/critical-mass/
        ->
        -> (And be aware that Yahoo Groups are going down for maintenance
        -> this weekend, from Friday night through Sunday morning.)

        Maintenance? From Friday night through Sunday morning? Surely the Borg
        would be more efficient than that. ;-)

        -Doug