Re: [carfree_cities] NYC

  • Doug Salzmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
      In a message sent Today, Robert Hines wrote:

      -> Does anyonw know of a site where I can get information regarding the
      -> redevelopment of the WTC property?

      The project is supervised by an entity with extraordinary power, known as
      the "Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corp," essentially a commission,
      appointed by Giuliani and Pataki.

      Here's the best simple (although not "objective") overview I know of
      offhand:

      <http://www.gothamgazette.com/landuse>

      The Gotham Gazette page also has links to many of the most useful NYC
      planning- and zoning-related sites.

      HTH.

      -Doug