NYC

  • Robert Hines
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
      Does anyonw know of a site where I can get information regarding the
      redevelopment of the WTC property?

      Rob Hines
      108814008
      robhines@...
      100 Riverdale Drive
      Sydney NS B1R 1P4
      Canada
    • Doug Salzmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
        In a message sent Today, Robert Hines wrote:

        -> Does anyonw know of a site where I can get information regarding the
        -> redevelopment of the WTC property?

        The project is supervised by an entity with extraordinary power, known as
        the "Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corp," essentially a commission,
        appointed by Giuliani and Pataki.

        Here's the best simple (although not "objective") overview I know of
        offhand:

        <http://www.gothamgazette.com/landuse>

        The Gotham Gazette page also has links to many of the most useful NYC
        planning- and zoning-related sites.

        HTH.

        -Doug