RE: [carfree_cities] and drinking.

  • Louis-Luc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2002
      Last December, I was at a Xmas party in Old Montreal, most people were
      drinking alcohol, many were smoking cigarettes as well. And many came.. by
      car. I was one of the rare non-drinkers, so when I was about to leave, I
      asked if anyone (especially drunk people) would need a ride to the metro or
      bus stop.
      I said:"If you can walk with or behind me, you have a safe ride back.
      Otherwise, continue to celebrate and wait for a ride with a later walker.".

      Louis-Luc