and drinking.

  • Graham Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2002
      Just before his 17th birthday last year, after a night of smoking marijuana and swilling strong ale that older friends bought for underage Harry at a pub near his family's Highgrove estate. Harry brought his friends back to the estate - empty except for servants and bodyguards - and they smoked several joints until Harry was babbling out his darkest thoughts, revealed a source close to one of Harry's pals.

    • Louis-Luc
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2002
        Last December, I was at a Xmas party in Old Montreal, most people were
        drinking alcohol, many were smoking cigarettes as well. And many came.. by
        car. I was one of the rare non-drinkers, so when I was about to leave, I
        asked if anyone (especially drunk people) would need a ride to the metro or
        bus stop.
        I said:"If you can walk with or behind me, you have a safe ride back.
        Otherwise, continue to celebrate and wait for a ride with a later walker.".

        Louis-Luc