Bikecommute.com close to 200

  • kj6tk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      We just posted our 197th Bicycle Commuter on the www.bikecommute.com
      database. You may be the 200th.

      Stop by and read some of the commute stories and experiences bicycle
      commuters have posted in the database.

      We have commuters from all over the world: New Zeeland, Australia,
      Canada, USA, England, Malta, Thailand, Israel, and more.

      We have rebuilt our commuter photo page and added several new
      features to the site.

      As always we are looking for your bicycle photos and articles to post
      at www.bikecommute.com

      Spring will be here soon, and we are asking "Do you ride your bike to
      work, to school, to the market or just thinking about it"? Come visit
      us

      Thanks Bob'ers
      John Meacham
      www.bikecommute.com