Re: [carfree_cities] blackgirl , white dick

  • carfreecrawford
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 11:55 AM
      >Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
      > (onelonelygirl@...) on Sunday, March 10, 2002 at 09:15:33
      ------

      >: Nice black girls with huge asses < snip >

      >oh dear, drinking & keyboarding

      I'm afraid we've now been gate-crashed twice by spammers who
      actually went to the trouble to join the Forum in order to
      post here. I've removed them and their posts, but not before
      the posts have gone to those who get e-mail delivery. If this
      continues I'll have no option but to put the group on moderated
      status, which I'd hate to do.