Re: [carfree_cities] Experiences in a car

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      Thank you Karen. Seems odd thanking you for such a sad description - but one
      of the important things being done on "carfree" - as well as exploring
      positive alternatives to contemporary urban forms - involves bearing
      articulate and passionate witness to what is wrong with "sloburbia" (did
      you coin that word? I like it). My best diatribes (I say it myself) tend to
      be about the demeaning tedium of autodependency.

      Simon