Re: INTRANET

  • michelle@giansante.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      "Vincent Hedger" <velvetrev19@...> wrote:
      >If you want to move beyond where we are, I urge you (at the risk of
      >redundancy) to look at the INTRANET (Integrated International Transport
      >Network) initiative on the home page of the Harrisonburg school's website-
      >http://www.hburgsc.org

      Hi Vincent! I have looked at that website a few times, but I'm sorry to
      say, I don't understand a lot of it! Would it be possible to reiterate it
      here in a much more simplified form -INTRANET for Dummies? :-) ?
      I am definitely interested in working for change, and open to any ideas
      on how to do it!

      Michelle