Re: [carfree_cities]

  • Lennie K. Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      I'm reading a book called Macroshift: Navigating the Transformation to a
      Sustainable World by Ervin Laszlo. He is the founder of The Club of
      Budapest, an international association dedicated to finding sustainable
      solutions to social, political, economic and ecological problems. Their
      website is http://www.club-of-budapest.org and the email is
      Budapest_Club@... and welcome@.... Maybe this will
      link you to a program in sustainable transportation.

      -Lennie