  • Robert Hines
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hello this is Rob Hines from Sydney NS, a city where the 7 bus lines run
      once every hour for only eight hours a day.

      Next year I will be attending Ryerson Polytechnic in Toronto for an
      urban planning degree. I'm very much interested in carfree cities and
      would like some advice on getting a job that would benifit the carfree
      movement in Canada. So far I am unaware of any cities in Canada where
      carfree has a movement besides the Glebe in Ottawa. I'm also wondering
      where I can take a masters in sustainable transportation? I haven't yet
      been able to find any such programs. Hopefully there are options out
      there, it would be a total nightmare to be sitting in a cubical
      approving subdivisions.

      I've been reading this group now for about 2 weeks and it is so
      refreshing to hear so many great ideas on how things ought to be.

      Rob Hines
      >-100 Riverdale Drive
      -Sydney NS B1R 1P4
      -Canada