Re: [carfree_cities] 2000 Statistics

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2002
      > So it means it is roughly 1 World Trade Center tragedy PER
      > MONTH, that repeats over and over and over again each month

      =v= That's right. Perhaps we should start a ribbon campaign
      and fly (Ecology) flags, suspend a bunch of civil liberties,
      and insist that people support the economy and "Keep America
      Rolling" by buying cars. Oh wait, strike those last two ideas,
      they're already being tried and it's not working.
      <_Jym_>