Re: [carfree_cities] Survey Results

  • Mark Jaroski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2002
      michelle@... wrote:
      > I'm surprised by the low responses, I thought there would be more
      > car-free members on this egroup. Also I'm surprised by LA being tied for
      > the top!
      >
      > Any thoughts?

      Opps. I think I missed your survey. I've been carfree for
      8 years now, living for for the last six months in Geneva,
      Switzerland, before that San Francisco for two years, and
      before that in Chicago.

      My significant other doesn't drive either...

      Sorry for missing the fun.

      Mark

      --
      -- mark at geekhive dot net